Come visit and pray with us throughout these 40 days. Our doors are open and you are welcome.
- Ash Wednesday, March 9th, Litany and Imposition of Ashes on your lunch break at noon.
- Ash Wednesday, March 9th, Reflection on the Seven Last Words of Christ and Imposition of Ashes on your lunch break at 7pm.
- Traditional Stations of the Cross, Every Friday in Lent at 7pm.
- Matins and Holy Mass, Every Sunday starting at 9:20am.
- Youth – 30 Hour Famine sponsored by the National United Youth Association
- Directed Lenten Denial for Charity