- 3/25 – Colossians 3:13 – Lord Jesus, grant me the grace to forgive as I have been forgiven, with generosity and compassion.
- 3/26 – Philippians 1:6 – Lord Jesus, You have given me the gospel message. Grant that I may put what You have taught into practice so to fulfill what You have begun in me.
- 3/27 – Matthew 18:21-22 – Lord Jesus, You have been merciful to me without measure. Grant that I may never keep score or count the cost of the forgiveness I offer.
- 3/28 – Luke 6:37 – Lord Jesus, through Your grace keep me from judgment and condemnation of others for I live in hope that You will not judge me worthy of condemnation.
- 3/29 – Matthew 6:14-16 – Father, Your Son taught us to pray to You. May I never count this prayer as words only, but may it be the standard by which I live.
- 3/30 – Mark 11:25 – Father, grant that my prayer may be filled with love toward those who have hurt me and who I have hurt. Grant me the courage to seek out those I have wronged to make amends.
- 3/31 – Mark 6:12 – Lord Jesus, open my ears and heart to Your message so that I may repent of my sins and find forgiveness in You.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, thank you for the gift of freedom from sin.