- 3/11 – Ephesians 1:22-23 – Lord Jesus, You are the head of the Church. Grant that I may always recognize Your leadership and follow only those who faithfully follow You.
- 3/12 – Galatians 3:26-27 – Lord Jesus, thank You for the gift of baptism by which we are regenerated and joined to Your Holy Church. Grant that I may live in accordance with my promises to You and Your Church.
- 3/13 – Ephesians 5:25 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may follow You in the way I love my family and my brothers and sisters in faith.
- 3/14 – Ephesians 2:16-19 – Lord Jesus, grant that all who claim the name Christian may strive together, not to clutch after positions, titles, and offices, but in preaching the Gospel to all, showing the true road to salvation.
- 3/15 – Romans 8:16-17 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may never count the cost of following You, but rather that I may strive to truth through my work and struggle. Grant that each may be seen only as a joy.
- 3/16 – 1 Peter 1:3-4 – Lord, our inheritance is with You. Grant that Your Holy Church may always lead Your people to that inheritance.
- 3/17 – 1 Timothy 3:15 – Lord Jesus, grant strength and growth to Your Holy Polish National Catholic Church so it may continue as a pillar of truth and a buttress against evil.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, may I ever cherish Your Holy Church and my membership in its family.