- 3/4 – Matthew 12:48-50 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may see a brother or sister in the face of every person who seeks to do Your Father’s will.
- 3/5 – Romans 12:4-5 – Lord Jesus, thank You for making me part of Your one body, the Holy Church. Grant that I may joyously use the gifts You have given me in fulfilling my role in the Church.
- 3/6 – 1 John 4:20 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may never shut the door to anyone who seeks You, for You created every person in Your image, and all are my brothers and sisters.
- 3/7 – Hebrews 10:25 – Lord Jesus, grant me the perseverance to worship You in the company of my brothers and sisters, even when I am tired or discouraged.
- 3/8 – 1 John 4:12 – God, every man and woman is created in Your image. Grant that I may ever recognize that fact.
- 3/9 – Galatians 3:28 – Lord Jesus, dispel the sin of prejudice and bigotry from among us. Grant that we may not relish in division, but celebrate in our faith in You.
- 3/10 – Hebrews 13:1 – Lord Jesus, show me where I have failed to treat others as brother or sister, and grant me the gift of repentance and the will to reconcile.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, may I recognize my brother/sister in the face of every person.