“Thatâ€™s what friends are for, right?â€
People say it all the time… but why are friendships so important?
- A friend is someone who laughs with you…
- A friend helps you through the hard times…
- A friend tells you when youâ€™re acting silly… and may encourage you to stay that way
- A friend cares… about today and tomorrow.
Friend Sunday is Sunday, March 1st. It is an annual back-to-church event where we encourage you to visit church with a friend, neighbor, or co-worker.
Sure, it might feel awkward to talk about spiritual things, but your friendship makes all the difference. Having a friend with you helps both of you to feel more comfortable in visiting church, especially if its been awhile. Did you know that eight out of ten people say they would attend church if a friend invited them? Use Friend Sunday as an opportunity to take that step to visit church with a friend and to meet the best friend ever… Jesus.
Fall is in the air ….and you’re invited to join us! Come join us as we celebrate the season of anticipation prior to the holidays ahead, a time where we will gather as family and friends around the table to share our joy.
We invite you to a fun afternoon of great food, great fun and terrific products that will make your love of cooking or desire to cook that much easier, faster, and a lot tastier on Sunday, November 17th starting at 11am.
We invite YOU….and everyone else that could use a fabulous brunch out! Brunch will be served.
Come by yourself, or bring a friend or two. Better yet, reserve a table for friends.
- Come by yourself….get a gift!
- For each friend that you bring, they will get a gift, and you will receive an additional gift when you check out!
- Reserve a table for 6 or more…..and you will receive a table gift as a thank you! Reservations are requested, but not mandatory for groups over 6.
People who can’t come can still place an order online.
Collect $100 in orders and receive a gift! The person with the highest amount of outside orders (over $250) will receive a $25 gift certificate
To place orders online click “Shop Online,” option one and type in Holy Name of Jesus as the organization (so our parish receives credit for the orders)
Call Barbara Porter, Pampered Chef Consultant with any questions about the products, ordering, or to reserve a table at 518-372-8119