- 11/8 – Exodus 8-9 – When has my own heart been stubborn, refusing to respond to God? Prayer starter: O God, harden not my heart. Help me to love you wholeheartedly.
- 11/9 – Exodus 11 – How does your relationship with God bring other people to God? Prayer starter: God of all people, help me never to be so arrogant as to limit you to one group of people or one why of practicing faith. Help my lifestyle to be a light of revelation to everyone of your loving presence.
- 11/10 – Exodus 12 – What ritual actions celebrate my incorporation into the people of God? Prayer starter: God, you who helped Israel pass over from slavery to freedom, help me to do likewise. Help me to move from the comfort of the known through faith to the freedom of the unknown future.
- 11/11 – Exodus 13 – How have you experienced God’s strong hand caring for you? Prayer starter: God, guide me as you guided your people in the wilderness. Help me discern your guidance; give me the trust to follow it.
- 11/12 – Exodus 14:1-18 – How do you feel comforted by God even in your most desperate situations? Prayer starter: Lord God, you are my liberator. Free me from all that prevents me from relating to you.
- 11/13 – Exodus 14:19-31 – How does God make use of your hands and how do you handle God? Prayer starter: Hold me in your hands, O God. Help me to feel your hand guiding me as I pilgrimage through life.
- 11/14 – Exodus 15:1-21 – What rites of passage do you need to embrace in your own life? Prayer starter: God my deliverer, deliver me from all forms of slavery toward which I may be tempted. Help me to sing of your deliverance.
The month of November takes us into the study of how God saves and sets us free.