- 11/1 – Exodus 1 – What slavery or bondage do you need to ask God to free you from? Prayer starter: God the liberator, free me from any slavery or addiction I may have to people, to work, and to substances. Help me to realize that with your help I can break the chains of addiction.
- 11/2 – Exodus 2 – Who are the women in your life who have saved you from tyrannical ways? Prayer starter: Gracious and compassionate God, thank you for all the loving care I receive from the women in my life. Let me never take them for granted.
- 11/3 – Exodus 3:1-10 – Are you ever truly awestruck by the mystery of God? Prayer starter: Loving God, help my life for you to never burn out. Help me to continue to call upon your name.
- 11/4 – Exodus 3:13-15 – Do you believe in Godâ€™s promise to always be present? Prayer starter: God, you who are mystery, help me to always respect your name. Help me to respect how you choose to be present.
- 11/5 – Exodus 4-5 – When God calls you, how do you respond? Prayer starter: God, thank you for accepting me just the way I am. Be patient with me as I make excuses but also continue to call me to accountability.
- 11/6 – Exodus 6 – When have you felt that God has helped you with an outstretched hand? Prayer starter: God my deliverer, continue to deliver me from the chokehold of addiction, sin, and evil. Help me to remember that only you are my God.
- 11/7 – Exodus 7-8 – What are the signs and wonders in the world and in my life that show God at work? Prayer starter: God the wonder worker, continue to work wonders in my life. Help me to discover you in all your wondrous deeds.
The month of November takes us into the study of how God saves and sets us free.