This Sunday, July 19th, we re-open for public worship.
We very much look forward to this re-gathering. We know that we can do this safely and with proper precautions.
Holy Masses for the immediate future will take place at 10am only. This accommodation is made for those who attended later Holy Mass and to ensure proper opening and closing procedures are covered.
- You must wear a mask at all times and the mask must cover the nose and mouth. We have masks available if you forget yours.
- Hand sanitizer is also available.
- Social distance must be maintained, and only designated pews may be used.
- Seating is from front to back and exiting is from back to front.
- There will be a collection basket on a stand, place your tithes and donations there.
- Only instrumental music is allowed. There will be no singing.
- Holy Communion will not be distributed as of yet.
- Holy Mass sheets are printed. Take one and take it with you when you leave. Bring it back with you each week. If you touch something, take it, do not leave it behind.
If you are unwell, do not feel safe, or are apprehensive, please stay home. We will continue to broadcast on Facebook and YouTube as we did before this crisis.