- 10/18 – Luke 10:1-24 – How will I share in the coming week the joy of being a Christian? Prayer starter: I give you thanks, Lord Jesus, for calling me by name and for enabling me to hear and see the wonders of your kingdom.
- 10/19 – Luke 24:13-35 – Which part of the Emmaus experience speaks to me most? Prayer starter: Stay with us, Lord Jesus, enflame our hearts with your words and fill our souls with your bread of life.
- 10/20 – John 20:24-31 – What has helped me more in times of uncertainty and doubting? Prayer starter: You are my Lord and my God, O Jesus. In times of doubt and darkness help my unbelief!
- 10/21 – Acts 10:1-48 – When did I witness the action of the Spirit in unexpected places and people? Prayer starter: Spirit of God, you work wonders in your Church and yet through all creation and beyond all churches and religions in the hearts of all men and women of good will.
- 10/22 – Acts 5:1-11 – How can I do more to share what I own with those most in need in the community? Prayer starter: Heavenly Father; give us true and sincere hearts open to the needs of the poor and moved by your Spirit of love.
- 10/23 – Acts 16:13-18 – How can we value more the input of women in evangelization? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, open our hearts so that we can be an inclusive church in which men and women can share equally the joy of being evangelized and of evangelizing.
- 10/24 – Revelation 2:1-7 – Does love hold pride of place in the life of our community? How could it be enhanced? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, help us to always put love at the very heart of our community and of our way of living out our faith in the world.
The month of October will have us studying just how do we follow Jesus.