- 10/4 – Mark 1:16-20 – How did l come to follow Jesus and how does the encounter with Him still light up my life? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, ever since you called me by name at baptism your words have been a light on my path. Let me never part from your ways of righteousness and love.
- 10/5 – John 1:35-42 – What have I been looking for and what have I found in coming to Jesus? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, show us where to find you. Show us to love the Father as you did and teach us to love one another just as you love us.
- 10/6 – John 1:43-51 – What are the “greater things” I have seen through my faith in Jesus? Prayer starter: To know you, Lord Jesus, true man and true God, is eternal life. Blessed are you, and blessed be God forever.
- 10/7 – Matthew 9:9-13 – How do I value mercy in my personal life and in my commitment in the community? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, you look upon each one of us with mercy and you call us sinner though we are, to work in your vineyard.
- 10/8 – Mark 3:13-19 & Luke 6:12-16 – How can I receive the personal call I have received to be with Jesus and proclaim his message? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, send to your Church people who will be living examples of your gospel and who will proclaim it to the ends of the world.
- 10/9 – Luke 10:38-42, and Luke 11 – How do I fare in the balance between contemplation and action? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, teach us to pray like you and abide in your Father’s love. Teach us also to reach out as you did to the little ones and the poor.
- 10/10 – John 3:1-21 – Were the moments in my life when I really experienced rebirth in the Spirit? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, we hail you as our Savior and we adore you in the unfathomable mystery of your love and of the Father’s love for the world.
The month of October will have us studying just how do we follow Jesus.