- 11/10 – Joel 2:32 – Lord, You have called me to faith. Your call alone is enough to assure me. Grant me the grace to proceed confidently in doing Your will.
- 11/11 – John 10:7-10 – Lord, You have called me to enter into life with You. You are my comfort and assurance. Grant me the grace to listen to Your voice and enter each day through and in You.
- 11/12 – Matthew 6:25 – Lord, You give me every good thing and provide all I need. Grant me the grace to set aside concerns over small matters and stand confident of Your care; concerned only for Your will.
- 11/13 – Luke 10:41 – Lord, grant that I might focus on You, participating in my parish community, worshiping and listening to Your sacramental word. Take away my anxieties over what I perceive as important so I may concentrate on what You declare as important.
- 11/14 – Romans 8:32 – Father, You gave me Your Son out of love for me. I trust in Your great and unceasing love. Grant me the grace to recognize Your love as enough for me.
- 11/15 – Philippians 4:6 – Lord, I stand before You. Hear my cries, pleas, and prayers. Know that I am thankful for Your constant care.
- 11/16 – Psalm 55:22 – Lord, keep me firm in the foundation You have prepared. Help me to cling to Your Son, my Lord, Jesus. I trust in Him.
Pray the week: Jesus, grant that I may cast all my uncertainties, fears, and doubts on You. Grant me certainty by my faith in You.