- 10/27 – Numbers 12:3 – Lord, You do not account power or prestige in choosing Your servants, but rather a humble heart. Grant that I may fashion my heart after You and be accounted humble in Your service.
- 10/28 – Matthew 11:29-30 – Lord, grant that I may follow You completely and that my heart may be modeled on Yours.
- 10/29 – Matthew 5:5 – Lord, grant me the grace to reject the rewards of the world and to pursue the inheritance You have prepared for Your humble servants.
- 10/30 – Galatians 5:22-23 – Holy Spirit, fill me with Your power and life so that I may produce the love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control You call me to.
- 10/31 – Matthew 18:1-4 – Lord, You called the humble before Your followers and gave them the model they were to follow. Help me to be like a child, filled with love and humility before You.
- 11/1 – 1 John 1:8-10 – Lord, grant me the grace to come before You in humility, begging You – O God, be merciful to me a sinner.
- 11/2 – 1 Peter 3:3-4 – Lord, keep me from vanity. Help me to adorn my interior life, my words and actions, to reflect Your spirit.
Pray the week: Jesus, grant me a humble and contrite heart. Forgive my arrogance and self-justification.