- 10/20 – Genesis 10:32 – Father, You created all people, cultures, and nations. We are all Your children, destined to know You. Grant that I may see each and every person as a brother or sister and that I may work diligently to make You known to all.
- 10/21 – Isaiah 42:6 – Father, You called a single people, the children of Abraham, to lead all nations to know You. Grant that I may learn from and respect the heritage left by the children of Israel.
- 10/22 – Genesis 12:3 – Father, through the children of Israel You gave us Your Son, Jesus, as Lord and Savior. All the families of the earth have been blessed by His coming, life, death, resurrection, and ascension. Grant me and my family Your constant blessing as we come to know, love, and serve Him.
- 10/23 – Isaiah 2:1-2 – Father, thank You for the promise of the new and everlasting Jerusalem. Grant that my hope may be properly placed in the heavenly Jerusalem; that my steps may take me there. Grant too that I may not hope in any earthly city, country, or government.
- 10/24 – Zechariah 8:22 – Lord, You draw all nations and peoples to You. Grant that the gifts of culture You blessed me with may be used for Your glory and praise. Protect and provide for my homeland.
- 10/25 – Zechariah 9:10 – Lord Jesus, the world is Yours. Come soon and draw Your beautiful mosaic of cultures and peoples into one under Your Lordship.
- 10/26 – Malachi 1:11 – Lord Jesus, use me to make Your name known. May I stand before my nation and people to offer incense in Your Holy Name.
Pray the week: Lord God, I praise You for Your gift of nations and cultures. Grant that through my words many may come to know, love, and serve You.