- 9/8 – Genesis 14:18 – Lord Jesus, thank You for the gift of our bishops and priests who perform their liturgy; following Your command, bringing me into unity with You in Your body and blood.
- 9/9 – Hebrews 7:15-17 – Lord Jesus, Your are our eternal high priest. Thank You for the Holy Eucharist and the communion I have with You and all my brothers and sisters in faith.
- 9/10 – John 6:35 – Lord Jesus, thank You for the gift of faith. Eliminate all hunger in me. Help me to clearly perceive and live in the fulness of life You provide.
- 9/11 – John 6:51 – Lord, You freely offered Yourself as sacrifice for my salvation. Help me to approach Your altar and receive Your gifts of flesh and blood worthily unto eternal life.
- 9/12 – John 6:53-54 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may be filled with Your life and bring me to Your promised resurrection.
- 9/13 – 1 Corinthians 11:1-2 – Lord, I thank You for Your gift of the Holy Church, the Apostolic faith, and the Traditions handed down to me.
- 9/14 – 1 Corinthians 12:13 – Lord, in Your body and blood I am joined to Your faithful everywhere and throughout all time. Grant that I may join them in praising You eternally.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, I praise and thank You for the gift of Your body and blood. Grant that I may partake worthily.