- 9/15 : 2 Corinthians 3:18 – Take a moment to thank Him for what He has done for you and ask Him to give you grace for that “big area” in which you need transformation. After all, He’s in the transformation business.
- 9/16 – 2 Corinthians 5:17-21 – Dear Jesus, I know that you designed me and love me. Sometimes I care too much about what others think of me. I know that you want to be re- flected in me, and I want to be more like you, too.
- 9/17 – Psalm 25:14 – Dear Lord, thank you for loving me. I want to pursue you with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. I determine today to give you my time, my talents, and my treasure—my worship. I love you, Jesus.
- 9/18 – Ephesians 1:5 – Ask God to help you forgive those in your family or church who have caused you pain. Determine to do the same for those you might have hurt along the way.
- 9/19 – Matthew 28 – Dear Jesus, I know that I was created on purpose to reflect your heart to my world, and you have placed me where I am for a reason. Show me how I can best accomplish your plan for my life. Guide me today and give me the grace and courage to live your mission.
- 9/20 – Matthew 5 – Thank you, Lord, for your mercy and love that is reflected in Matthew 5. I commit to learning more about how to love people as you did. Show me how I can engage our culture with Jesus-like love.
- 9/21 – Isaiah 44:2 – Lord, I know recognize Your promise and trust in Your help. Lead me each day and help me to discover You more and more in the community of the Church.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, thank You for drawing me into Your Church. Grant me Your continued grace so I may profess my faith in You.