- 8/25 – 2 Corinthians 6:17-18 – Lord Jesus, thank You for making me Your child. Help me to live in accord with Your will and way.
- 8/26 – Romans 8:16-17 – Father, thank You for adopting me as Your child and making me an heir to Your kingdom. Help me to suffer the scorn of the world confident in Your love for me.
- 8/27 – Galatians 3:26-27 – Lord, thank You for the graces I received in the regenerating waters of baptism. Through Your grace help me to live my baptismal commitment each day.
- 8/29 – Galatians 4:6-7 – Father, I am Your child, I love You.
- 8/30 – John 1:12 – Father, thank You for granting me the grace to confess my sins and to accept Your Son as my Lord and Savior.
- 8/31 – Romans 8:14 – Lord, grant me the grace to follow You more closely each day. Lead me always.
- 9/1 – Romans 8:15 – Lord, grant that when confronted by evil and pain I may rely on my standing with You as an adopted child. Loving Father, strengthen and protect me.
Pray the week: Lord, thank You for making me Your child. Grant that all children may come to know You through my work and example.