- 8/11 – Romans 12:6 – Lord, thank You for the gifts that are unique to me. Grant me the grace to share them with Your Holy Church and with all I encounter.
- 8/12 – Galatians 3:28 – Lord, thank You for breaking down barriers. What we share in faith is greater than any obstacle. Help me to overcome perceptions of separateness seeing the greater unity You have created in Your body.
- 8/13 – 1 Peter 2:9 – Lord, You have called me and set me apart, not alone, but as part of Your body, the Holy Church. Help me to live a life possessed by Your love and witnessing to Your mighty work.
- 8/14 – Genesis 1:27 – Lord, I praise and thank You for creation – the work of Your hands.
- 8/15 – 1 Corinthians 12:12 – Lord Jesus, in Your body I have purpose and meaning, the opportunity to contribute and make a difference, to share the opportunity to come to a life that is complete and everlasting. Help me to continue in the work and role You have set before me.
- 8/16 – Jeremiah 1:5 – Lord, You know me completely, through-and-through. There is nothing I can hide. Give me the grace to live differently, to minimize my failings, and to reject sin.
- 8/17 – Philippians 2:15 – Lord Jesus, I am a sinner and I fall regularly. Help me to stand again by Your grace. Renew and wash me in the blood of the Lamb so that I may not be a stumbling block, but rather a light to others.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, You set me apart and made me part of Your body. Grant me the grace to live differently because of You.