- 6/30 – Luke 16:10 – Lord Jesus, help me in being faithful and committed with the small things in life. Train me for the larger challenges that will face me. Save me from the temptation to be dishonest.
- 7/1 – Hebrews 13:5 – Lord, You have blessed me with so many gifts. Help me to be thankful for all the blessings that surround me, particularly Your constant care and commitment.
- 7/2 – 2 Peter 2:21 – Lord, help me to see the responsibilities I have in being Your follower. Give me the grace to stay committed and faithful to all the Holy Church has taught me.
- 7/3 – Romans 8:5 – Lord Jesus, protect me from the lure of material things. Grant me the grace to live a committed life in Your spirit each day.
- 7/4 – Matthew 10:38 – Lord Jesus, You bore the cross for love of me. Help me to remain committed when my cross becomes heavy. Grant that I may not despair.
- 7/5 – Acts 2:44-45 – Lord, show me the way to charity of heart and spirit. Allow me to commit all my resources and gifts to doing Your word. Give me a spirit of trust that I may know that You will never leave me in need.
- 7/6 – 2 Timothy 2:1-2 – Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your Holy Church. You have entrusted Her with Your graces that She may show me the way I must go. Grant Her success in drawing many to know, love, and serve You. Shower Your blessing on Her leaders and teachers.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your love and commitment to me. Give me the grace to commit totally to You.