- 6/23 – James 4:6 – Lord Jesus, grant me forgiveness for my sins of pride. By Your grace free me from pride and open me to all of Your wonderful graces.
- 6/24 – Romans 5:2 – Lord, I rejoice in the hope You have given me through Your grace. Strengthen my faith.
- 6/25 – Colossians 1:6 – Lord, I rejoice in Your sacrifice through which I have come to know Your grace. Grant that all I do will bring many to faith in You and bear much fruit.
- 6/26 – Romans 7:4 – Lord, thank You for freeing me from the Law which cannot save; for granting me the grace to come to faith by which I am saved. I belong to You, a branch in Your vine. Prune me so that I may bear fruit.
- 6/27 – John 15:4 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may always abide in You. Do not cast me out from Your presence and Your life giving grace.
- 6/28 – Acts 14:26 – Lord, You commended me to carry Your word and to witness to You before all people. By Your grace help me to do Your will.
- 6/29 – 2 Corinthians 9:8 – Lord God, thank You for all the blessings You have given me in abundance. Grant that I may share abundantly in every good work.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, I thank You for grace and the changes You have brought to my life through grace. Grant that I may freely share Your gift.