- 6/16 – Ephesians 5:25 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may love my wife, my children, my family, my community, and Your Holy Church as You love.
- 6/17 – Colossians 3:19-21 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may never sow discord or discouragement but rather choose love in all my relationships so to life up all I meet.
- 6/18 – Psalm 119:105 – Lord Jesus, guide me by Your Holy Word and grant that I may be a light to others in modeling and sharing Your word.
- 6/19 – Matthew 6:9 – Our Father, Who art in heaven hallowed be Thy Name; Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give me this day my daily bread, and forgive me my trespasses, as I forgive those who trespass against me; and lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil. Amen.
- 6/20 – Romans 8:15 – Father, grant that I may act and speak as Your adopted son. Give me Your strength to be a man of faith and witness to You.
- 6/21 – Luke 11:13 – Heavenly Father, grant me Your Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, fill me with Your gifts so I may do my Father’s will.
- 6/22 – John 14:2 – Father, I seek eternal life in Your house. Grant that by my faith, and the works that flow from faith, I may come to eternal life.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, I thank and praise You for my dad who led me to You and taught me Your ways.