- 5/5 – Acts 20:7-8 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may set aside my desires and do as You will for me. Strengthen me to speak of You constantly.
- 5/6 – 1 Corinthians 14:26 – Holy Spirit, I praise and thank You for the gifts You have bestowed on me. Grant that I may readily share them in my faith community so to build up the body of Christ.
- 5/7 – Hebrews 10:23-25 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may hold fast to the confession of my hope without wavering. Help me in encouraging my brothers and sisters in love and to the performance of good deeds. Gather me into the community of faith so that I may never neglect to meet with and encourage my brethren. Bring me, with them, to the the Day that is quickly approaching.
- 5/8 – 1 Peter 2:9 – Lord Jesus, I thank You for calling me out of darkness and into hope; that You have made me a member of Your royal priesthood, Your holy nation, Your Father’s own people.
- 5/9 – 1 Peter 5:2-3 – Lord Jesus, make of me an example to Your flock. Use me to show many Your way.
- 5/10 – Titus 2:7-8 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may be a model of good works, that I may have integrity in teaching Your way, and give me the gift of sound speech that cannot be censured. Bring the schemes and words of those who hate to shame.
- 5/11 – Romans 12:3 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may have sober judgment and humility in accordance with the measure of faith given me.
Pray the week: Holy Spirit, guide our parish and Your Holy Church to decisions in accord with Your will.