- 5/12 – Psalm 121:2 – Lord Jesus, I thank and praise You for my mother who led me to faith in You. May I ever live up to her example of reliance on You.
- 5/13 – Isaiah 66:13 – Lord, thank you for the gift of my mother who comforted me throughout my life. Grant that I may recognize, by her example, Your comforting hand.
- 5/14 – John 14:18 – Lord Jesus, grant me recognition of Your presence in my life, knowing that You are with me and that I am never alone or abandoned.
- 5/15 – John 3:5 – Lord, I thank You for the gift of life and the life of faith given through my mother. Grant the fulness of life to all the unborn. Grant all parents the grace necessary to trust and to bring their children to new life through the waters of regeneration.
- 5/16 – 1 Thessalonians 2:7-8 – Lord, I thank you for the Holy Church, our devoted mother. Grant Your Church perseverance in caring for Her children and the wisdom to raise them up to orthodox faith in You.
- 5/17 – 1 Timothy 5:14 – Lord, grant all women strength in faith, perseverance in the face of the world, and Your care in all they do.
- 5/18 – Hebrews 13:5 – Lord, even when faced with abandonment and loneliness, grant me the strength of reliance in the fact that You never abandon me.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, I thank and praise You for the my mother who led me to You and taught me Your ways.