- 5/19 – John 3:6-8 – Holy Spirit, thank You for the gift of regeneration. Grant that I may be attentive to the sound of Your voice and trusting of its promptings.
- 5/20 – Micah 3:8 – Holy Spirit, fill me with the power of justice and the courage to speak bravely against evil.
- 5/21 – 2 Corinthians 5:17 – Holy Spirit, You have made me new through the gift of regeneration. Grant me the grace to resist the allure of my old ways.
- 5/22 – John 3:5 – Holy Spirit, through Your life in the Holy Church I have been brought to the waters of regeneration and have received You into my life. Grant that I may treasure the gifts I received in the Sacrament of Baptism/Confirmation and live up to all I pledged in receiving them.
- 5/23 – 1 John 4:2 – Holy Spirit, by Your gifts I confess that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, that He was born, taught us, suffered, died, was buried, rose from the dead, and ascended into heaven. Help me to proclaim this truth before people everywhere.
- 5/24 – 1 John 5:7-8 – Holy Spirit, Your coming testifies to the truth of our redemption in Christ. Grant me the power to recognize that all truth lies in a life lived in Your truth.
- 5/25 – 1 Corinthians 2:12 – Holy Spirit, show me all the joys and gifts the Father offers us. Grant me understanding.
Pray the week: Holy Spirit, fill me with Your love, enlighten my heart and my mind so that I may love as Jesus taught.