- 4/21 – Proverbs 12:15 – Lord, help me in avoiding decisions based only on what I want and grant that I may decide based on what You want from me.
- 4/22 – Proverbs 18:2 – Lord, grant that I may measure my words before speaking and speak only as prompted by the Holy Spirit, always in love and charity.
- 4/23 – Proverbs 12:18 – Lord, grant that I may recognize when my words have injured others and that I may seek reconciliation and healing.
- 4/24 – Proverbs 24:16 – Lord, when faced with challenges grant me the grace to rise again with confidence in Your promises and that I may never lose trust in You.
- 4/25 – Proverbs 4:4-5 – Lord, grant that I may hold fast to Your words, keep Your commandments, and live. Give me the grace to acquire wisdom, get insight, and never forget or turn away from Your wisdom.
- 4/26 – Revelation 2:7 – Holy Spirit, You speak to the Holy Church and give Her the wisdom to guide and instruct me. Grant that I may follow Her teaching and so achieve eternal life.
- 4/27 – James 1:19 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, grant me the blessing of having ears and a heart that listens.