- 3/10 – John 8:32 – Lord, I thank You for Your Word, and the grace I receive in hearing it proclaimed. Thank You for freeing me through the truth of Your holy gospel.
- 3/11 – John 8:36 – Lord Jesus, I praise You for the complete freedom I have in You and in Your Holy Church.
- 3/12 – Romans 7:6 – Lord Jesus, You blessed me with membership in the Holy Polish National Catholic Church where I may worship You in spirit, freedom, and truth; no longer subject to man-made rules and written codes.
- 3/13 – Romans 8:1 – Lord Jesus, by Your grace the Holy Polish National Catholic Church was organized. In Your Church I stand regenerated by faith in You and am free from condemnation.
- 3/14 – Colossians 1:13 – Lord Jesus, You have delivered me from all darkness and the clutches of those who grasp for worldly power. Grant that I may stand fast in the freedom You purchased for me with Your blood.
- 3/15 – 1 Corinthians 16:13 – Lord Jesus, thank You for the example of Your blessed confessor, Bishop Francis Hodur. Grant that I may follow his example as a leader, servant, evangelist, freedom fighter, and man. Grant me further the gifts of strength and surety in faith.
- 3/16 – 2 Thessalonians 2:15 – Holy Spirit, I thank You for the example and leadership of the Bishops of our Holy Church. Grant them the grace to abide in the apostolic tradition and the strength to continue to teach by word and example.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, thank You for making us free to worship You without fear. Grant that we continue to work in accord for Your gospel.