- 3/17 – 2 Timothy 1:7 – Lord Jesus, as I walk with you and contemplate Your passion, grant me the gifts of strength, love, and self control so that I may always stand by You.
- 3/18 – John 15:18 – Lord Jesus, in contemplating Your passion I contemplate the world’s opposition to You. Grant me the grace to confront hatred with love and self-sacrifice.
- 3/19 – Acts 4:27 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may see past the roar of the crowd and the pull of what is popular to Your truth.
- 3/20 – Ezra 4:4-5 – Lord Jesus, grant me protection from intimidation, strength to stand fast in the face of opposition, and courage to carry out Your will.
- 3/21 – 2 Corinthians 6:2 – Lord Jesus, I greet the salvation You have purchased for me with joy. Thank You for making me part of Your life, for listening to my prayer, for helping me.
- 3/22 – 2 Corinthians 3:17-18 – Holy Spirit, enlighten me, live within me, and keep me in the freedom Jesus has delivered me into. Grant me continual growth from glory to glory.
- 3/23 – Zechariah 9:9 – Lord, as I walk with You into the holiest of weeks grant that my voice may continually praise Your glory; a proclamation of faith in You.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, strengthen me in every challenge; prepare me to proclaim You in the face of all opposition.