- 2/3 – Psalm 149:5 – Father, grant that I may follow Your ways, living a godly life so that I might exult every day.
- 2/4 – Romans 2:4 – Lord Jesus, You have given us the perfect example of love and kindness. Grant that I may trust in Your patience and grace as You lead me in reforming my life.
- 2/5 – Romans 11:22 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may persevere in kindness. Have mercy on me when I fall.
- 2/6 – Matthew 9:13 – Lord Jesus, help me to prioritize my life so as to put mercy first. Then may my gifts be acceptable upon Your altar.
- 2/7 – Luke 6:35-36 – Father, Your love for us knows no bounds; You gave Your all for us. Grant that all You have done may be more than an example for me, but rather my way of life.
- 2/8 – Ephesians 4:32 – Holy Spirit, fill Your Holy Church with kindness, tenderness, and forgiveness. Grant that I may live these virtues among my brothers and sisters.
- 2/9 – Galatians 5:22 – Holy Spirit, fill me with Your gifts of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, and faithfulness.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, grant that I may live Your kindness and mercy. Save me from my sinfulness.