- 12/9 – Ephesians 4:32 – Lord Jesus, grant me the grace to recognize the tremendous gift of Your forgiveness and that I may be as ready to forgive others as You have forgiven me.
- 12/10 – Matthew 5:23-26 – Lord Jesus, help me! Grant me the strength and grace to go to all those I have hurt seeking reconciliation with them.
- 12/11 – Colossians 1:20 – Lord Jesus, Your sacrifice on the cross washed me clean in Your blood. Grant me the grace to be continuously thankful and to never despair of Your forgiveness.
- 12/12 – Luke 23:34 – Lord Jesus, You forgave those who mocked, beat, and crucified You. Grant that I may let go of my small grudges and hurts, and continuously grow in living up to Your example.
- 12/13 – Hebrews 12:14 – Lord, You do not seek an army of conquerors, or victory as the world demands, but rather the victory of peace and love. Grant me the grace to seek peace and reconciliation in all conflict.
- 12/14 – Romans 6:23 – Lord Jesus, You have saved me from death and opened up the gates to eternal life. Grant that I may recognize Your free gift of life and that I respond to it in faith.
- 12/15 – Romans 3:23 – Lord, I recognize that I fall short and can do nothing to repay You for my sin. Thank You for freeing me from sin so that I might have eternal life in You.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, grant that by Your grace I straighten the path of my life so I may attain Your salvation.