- 11/18 – 1 Thessalonians 5:18 – Lord Jesus, whatever I face in my life, good or bad, grant me a spirit of thankfulness for all You do for me, and how You instruct me.
- 11/19 – Philippians 2:13 – Holy Spirit, grant that I may recognize and give thanks for Your presence and work in my life. May my efforts, with the gift of Your grace, bear much fruit.
- 11/20 – 1 Timothy 6:17 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may be thankful for Your gifts, and solely reliant on You. If I am provided much, grant that I may not place my faith and reliance on those gifts, but only on You.
- 11/21 – Psalm 95:6 – Lord God, make me humble before You, worshipful toward You. I owe You my thanksgiving.
- 11/22 – Psalm 100:1-5 – Lord God, grant that I may make a joyful noise to You. That I may worship You with gladness; come before You filled with song. Grant that I may know You as my Lord and God. May I be thankful before You, for I am Yours. May I ever praise and bless Your Holy Name with thanksgiving. I know Your goodness, Your steadfast love, Your faithfulness that is for all time.
- 11/23 – Colossians 2:7 – Lord, continuously teach and instruct me in Your ways. Grant me the gift of understanding as well as thankfulness for Your word.
- 11/24 – Luke 17:15-16 – Lord, I know that I am never a stranger or outsider with You. Grant me the grace to remember the way You accept me, praising and thanking You for Your wonderful gift of love.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, grant that I may continually return to you in thanksgiving.