- 11/4 – Deuteronomy 6:5 – Father, our ability to love begins in relationship with You. Grant that I may recognize Your image in every person, and that I might love them as I love You.
- 11/5 – Leviticus 19:18 – Father, grant that I may bear no grudge or ill will toward my neighbors. May my love and concern for each person exceed the love and concern I have for myself.
- 11/6 – Micah 6:8 – Lord God, grant that I may follow Your way, doing justice and good to my neighbor out of love, and walking in humility before You.
- 11/7 – Galatians 5:14 – Lord of love, grant that I may see in each neighbor their inherent humanity. May I defend and uphold their humanity in love before all.
- 11/8 – Romans 13:10 – Lord, grant that when I use the word love I recognize its true meaning. May I never treat love as something cheap, but of the greatest value.
- 11/9 – Matthew 5:17 – Lord, You taught us the true meaning of the law. It is not something that makes me righteous in its keeping, but rather in my living its underlying message of love toward You and others.
- 11/10 – 1 John 4:17-18 – Lord, the rule of law brings me fear of prosecution for sin. Grant that I may always be found scrupulous, not in the observing of laws, but in living love toward You and all my brothers and sisters.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, grant that I may live the commandment of love.