- 10/14 – Ephesians 5:1-2 – Heavenly Father, grant me the grace to walk in the way of love with my brothers and sisters. Join me together with all Christians, Your children, one family of faith.
- 10/15 – Genesis 33:5 – Father, I praise and thank You for the gift of children. Grant increase to Christian families so that Your word may be known throughout the world.
- 10/16 – Titus 2:4 – Father, You graciously inspire women to give generously as wives and mothers. Grant them Your every grace and protection. Keep them from abuse, neglect, and every form of harm.
- 10/17 – Proverbs 22:6 – Father, grant all parents the grace to increase their children’s knowledge of You and Your word. Grant that all children may live in unity with the family of faith, Your Holy Church, now and throughout their lives.
- 10/18 – Deuteronomy 11:19 – Father, Your promises and tremendous deeds are ever before me. Grant that I may teach my children Your ways — in my life and example, my words and my deeds.
- 10/19 – Hebrews 11:20 – Father, grant that my every act of faith may be a blessing to my children and my children’s children.
- 10/20 – 1 Timothy 3:4 – Lord Jesus, You chose family men to be Your disciples and apostles. Grant that our bishops, priests, and deacons may honor You in their families and before the world.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, grant Your every grace to my family. Help us to grow in knowledge and faithfulness to You.