- 9/23 – Matthew 23:11 – Lord Jesus, grant me the grace to see opportunities to be of service and so to become more like You.
- 9/24 – 1 Kings 8:58 – Lord, soften my heart and draw me close to Your word so I may walk in Your way and follow Your precepts, serving and not demanding service.
- 9/25 – Luke 22:27 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may serve at the table of Your altar, bringing Your word and grace to all. Draw others to open their hearts to Your call to serve.
- 9/26 – Daniel 4:30-34 – Heavenly Father, when I fail to heed Your way and count my successes as my own, grant that I may be humbled and praise You for every grace.
- 9/27 – Philippians 2:3-11 – Lord Jesus, You gave up everything to save us, humbling Yourself to the point of dying on the cross for us. Grant that I may constantly recall Your example and live to follow in serving and sacrificing for others.
- 9/28 – James 4:6 – Father, You give Your blessings to those who are humble. Help me to reject pride and arrogance and so to abound in Your love.
- 9/29 – 1 Peter 5:3-5 – Lord Jesus, grant every blessing to those charged with shepherding Your flock. May they live as humble servants with a heart for Your people, and so draw many to You.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, renew my humility and openness so to receive You in my life.