- 9/9 – John 13:34 – Lord Jesus, You left us with the perfect example of love, the love of a God who would sacrifice Himself for His peoples’ eternal salvation. Teach me to love in equal measure.
- 9/10 – Philippians 2:3 – Lord, grant that I may see Your image in every person. Remove all conceit from my heart. Teach me to love and serve all.
- 9/11 – 1 Thessalonians 4:9 – Heavenly Father, grant that brotherly love may permeate all I do, and be so ingrained into my life that I may do nothing other than express and teach love.
- 9/12 – Hebrews 13:1 – Lord, grant that love may continue in me and our faith community.
- 9/13 – 1 Peter 2:17 – Lord Jesus, remove all that blocks us from loving as we should. Grant that no allure of politics or power may stand in the way of honoring You, our brothers and sisters in faith, and brotherly love toward all.
- 9/14 – 2 Peter 1:7 – Father, to be like You, to follow You Son Jesus, is nothing other than love. Grant that I may grow in becoming more like You.
- 9/15 – Ephesians 5:21 – Lord Jesus, make me servant to all, to hold all in prayer and love, so that I may be known as a member of Your body.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, grant that Your word penetrate our hearts so that we may love completely.