- 7/22 – Matthew 6:26 – Heavenly Father, I praise and thank you for Your constant care, for Your closeness, for counting me worthy of Your great love.
- 7/23 – Revelation 3:20 – Lord Jesus, even when I sin You continue to pursue me, knocking at my door. Grant that I may never cease to invite You into my life.
- 7/24 – 1 John 4:18 – Lord, thank You for loving me so, for teaching me Your way of love. With Your love I will fear nothing, I know I will live with You forever.
- 7/25 – Jeremiah 31:3 – Lord, You came to break down all barriers, to remove all separation between us. Your faithfulness is forever. Grant that I may be faithful to You, to Your Gospel.
- 7/26 – Psalm 139:1-5 – Lord God, You know us even better than we know ourselves. Grant me faithfulness to Your call, to the way You set before me.
- 7/27 – Matthew 6:9 – Heavenly Father, You seek no separation from us. You are intimately involved in our lives. Thank You for being my Father.
- 7/28 – John 15:13 – Lord Jesus, You loved me so much You died for me. In Your resurrection You opened heaven to me. Grant that I may never forget how much I mean to You.
Pray the week: Lord God, thank You for being ever close to us; for loving us and knowing us.