- 6/17 – Matthew 6:5-15 – Father, You know our hearts and our minds, our needs and desires, there is nothing hidden from You. Grant us Your guidance and a holy fear so that we may do, think, and say what is right.
- 6/18 – Genesis 1:27 – Father, You created us in Your image. Grant that we may remain thankful for all You created and that we may be worthy stewards over the world.
- 6/19 – Hebrews 2:11-17 – Father, You sent Your Son as redeemer and savior. Grant that we may recognize this tremendous gift by which we have been healed and made part of one body in Christ; all being Your children.
- 6/20 – Matthew 5:48 – Father, grant us the grace to strive after perfection and holiness, to live as an image of You in the world.
- 6/21 – Hebrews 12:5-11 – Father, we thank and glorify You for Your just discipline. Grant that we may be made more perfect in Your eyes by receiving Your discipline with joy.
- 6/22 – Genesis 18:19 – Father, grant to all fathers the strength and fortitude to lead their families to You, serving as examples in Your service.
- 6/23 – Deuteronomy 6:6-7 – Father, grant all fathers the grace to be an example of Christian life every day, at home and work, among friends and strangers. May they lead many to know You, most especially their wives and children.
Pray the week: Father in heaven, we thank You for the gift of our fathers; for their leadership and instruction.