- 6/10 – 1 Corinthians 10:16 – Lord Jesus, we praise, thank, honor, and bless You for granting us union with You in Your body and blood.
- 6/11 – 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 – Lord Jesus, we thank You for the gift of the Holy Mass wherein we meet You and partake in the bread and wine of the new covenant.
- 6/12 – Hebrews 10:19-20 – Lord Jesus, in Your sacrifice on the cross You destroyed all that separates us. Grant that we may always be fed by Your body and blood, and have life in eating and drinking.
- 6/13 – John 6:51 – Lord Jesus, You have given us Your flesh as living food. We praise and thank You for this gift by which we attain to eternal life.
- 6/14 – Psalm 116:13 – Lord Jesus, in consuming Your precious blood we call out to You. Grant us continual renewal in Your blood that redeems.
- 6/15 – 1 Corinthians 11:27-29 – Lord Jesus, in the Holy Mass we receive sacramental grace in Your pardon for our sins, enlightenment through Your Word, and Your body and blood. Grant that we may strive toward worthiness which can only be obtained through reliance on Your grace.
- 6/16 – Acts 2:42 – Lord Jesus, Your Holy Church lives and abides in Your way. Through Your Holy Polish National Catholic Church may we live as one body in Your body and blood.
Pray the week: Lord, we praise You for living with us and feeding us with Your body and blood.