- 5/13 – Psalm 139:13 – Lord Jesus, grant that we may be thankful for Your gift of life and the sacrifice of our mother’s who have carried us with love.
- 5/14 – Genesis 4:1 – Father, thank you for the gift of marital love. Grant that those whose lives are founded upon mutual love and respect may choose to share those gifts by bearing and raising children.
- 5/15 – Luke 1:41 – Lord Jesus, our children are formed with the potential for loving You. Grant that parents may bring their children before You, teaching and raising them within Your Holy Church.
- 5/16 – John 16:21 – Lord, grant that all men and women may see the gift of children as a joy and blessing. Grant that we may diligently support and defend life at every stage.
- 5/17 – Psalm 131:2 – Lord Jesus, we find comfort in our mother’s arms. Grant that we may see, through her love, the love You have for us.
- 5/18 – Exodus 20:12 – Lord God, grant that we may honor our parents. May we always be found to have respect and love for them doing all in our ability to care for them.
- 5/19 – Proverbs 6:20 – Father, You have blessed us by giving our mothers the graces to love, care for, and teach us. May we be found attentive to their instruction so that we may receive the blessings that flow from that instruction.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, bless my mother with Your graces and gifts. Lead her to eternal life with You.