- 2/26 – Ephesians 3:14-15 – Father, grant that we may see You as the center of our family – its light, peace, perseverance, and joy.
- 2/27 – 1 Peter 2:17 – Lord Jesus, help me to see my inter-relatedness with others, our mutual membership in Your family. Grant that I may honor and cherish every member of our family.
- 2/28 – 3 John 10 – Heavenly Father, I thank you for giving me a Church that casts none out, and opens its doors to all who seek You. Grant that my arms may be open to all who seek You and that I never shut the door, nor cast anyone out, because in doing so I fail in my duty to love.
- 2/29 – Galatians 3:26-29 – Lord Jesus, thank You for rebirth and regeneration through the waters of baptism. Grant that I may never draw distinctions, but see only one fellowship in You.
- 3/1 – 1 Timothy 5:1-2 – Lord, grant that I may ever honor and cherish every member of the human family as a mother, father, sister, and brother. May I respect each person’s humanity and the gifts they bring to our family of faith.
- 3/2 – 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 – Holy Trinity, may we not consider You with the eyes of the mind, but rather rejoice in love, unity, and fellowship that surpasses all understanding.
- 3/3 – John 3:3-5 – Lord Jesus, give Your enlightening grace to many so that they may enter into the one family of faith through baptism and the Spirit. Grant that my example of Christian life opens the path to You and never shuts the door.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, help me to see my place in the family of faith.