- 2/12 – Psalm 68:5-6 – Father, Your care and concern are ever before me. I rely on You. I praise and thank You for Your justice and the good You do for Your faithful.
- 2/13 – Hebrews 13:5 – Father, grant that I may never fall into the traps of the world. May I always recognize that every gift is from You and that without Your grace I am lost and alone.
- 2/14 – Isaiah 61:1-3 – Lord Jesus, thank You for the fulfillment of the promises spoken by Isaiah. Your love and care are with me, and I am Yours.
- 2/15 – Philippians 2:3-7 – Lord Jesus, grant that I may follow You in serving others, in putting their needs before my own in Christian love.
- 2/16 – John 15:18-19 – Lord Jesus, You have taken me from the clutches of the world and have given me a great inheritance with You for eternity. I praise and thank You.
- 2/17 – John 17:23 – Lord Jesus, You prayed to the Father and in doing so, I have become one with You. Grant that I may recognize the unity I have with You and the Father.
- 2/18 – Psalm 34:15-22 – Father, my refuge is in You. I desire to live righteously and know that in doing so, You will ever hear and be with me.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, free me from all loneliness.