- 1/15 – Isaiah 54:10 – Lord Jesus, Your love is everlasting, it is our rock in the midst of the world’s rejection. Grant that we may live Your love and exhibit it to all.
- 1/16 – John 3:16 – Father of all, You gave us Your Son that the world might know Your everlasting love. We praise and thank You for our salvation which He accomplished, and for inviting us to love as You love.
- 1/17 – Romans 5:8 – Jesus, You welcome all to come to You. You never let sin block our way to You. Grant that we may always come to You in our distress knowing that we will find healing and peace.
- 1/18 – John 15:13 – Lord Jesus, Your love caused You to lay down Your life for us. Grant that we may offer our lives in service to each other and Your Holy Church. Increase vocations, and let us count no cost as too great in the cause of Your love.
- 1/19 – 1 Corinthians 2:9 – Heavenly Father, Your Son Jesus revealed the glory and joy of life everlasting. We eagerly anticipate a life of love with You. Grant that we may ever strive to live lives worthy of entry into life with You in heaven.
- 1/20 – Romans 8:38-39 – Lord Jesus, when we are fearful and set upon, grant us reassurance that nothing in this world can stand in the way of Your love. Wipe away all that we perceive standing between us and You, for there is nothing that can overcome Your love.
- 1/21 – 2 Corinthians 13:14 – Lord, as we come to You each week as a community of prayer, in Your Holy Church, grant this prayer. Grant that we always stand in Your grace, peace, fellowship, and love.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, we love each other because You dwell in all.