- 1/22 – 1 John 4:19 – Lord Jesus, grant that my eyes may see as Your eyes see, and my heart may love as You love.
- 1/23 – Romans 12:9 – Holy Spirit, come and grant the gift of discernment. Enkindle my heart with the fire of Your love.
- 1/24 – Philippians 4:6-7 – Lord, I cast my fears and anxieties upon You. Free me to see and to do good.
- 1/25 – James 1:22 – Lord Jesus, take me by the hand, lift me up, and set me to work in Your fields and vineyards.
- 1/26 – Galatians 5:19-21 – Lord, take my sins away! Give me the grace to avoid temptation and to do what is right and proper in Your eyes.
- 1/27 – Galatians 5:22-23 – Holy Spirit, I have been freed! Send forth Your gifts to enlighten and strengthen me to show Christ to the world.
- 1/28 – Galatians 2:20 – Lord Jesus, You freely gave Yourself for me. I accept and love You above all else. May my words and actions reflect Your life within me.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, I chose to follow You. Thank you for changing my life.