Skip to content
- 6/27 – 7/1 – Romans 1:1-7 – Do I have a zest for life? Where is it grounded? Prayer starter: Help me this day, O Lord, to receive the grace and peace you wish to bestow on me.
- 6/28 – Romans 1:8-17 – Which experience is the foundational one of your life – faith or fear? Prayer starter: Lord let my heart become fertile ground for that seed of faith today.
- 6/29 – Romans 1:18-32 – Where is my temptation to despair rooted? My cause for hope? Prayer starter: Help me, Lord to see the possibilities and not the limitations of this day.
- 6/30 – Romans 2:1-16 – Do I tend to group people into “in” groups and “out” groups? Prayer starter: Come, Holy Spirit, and let the power of your divine wind turn my log into sawdust.
- 7/1 – Romans 2:17-29 – How Christlike am I when nobody’s looking? Prayer starter: Help me, Holy Spirit, to truly answer the call of discipleship in my life.
- 7/2 – Romans 3:1-20 – What amazing this happened to me today? Prayer starter: Help me, Jesus, to see the world as you see it – like a bridegroom seeing his bride.
- 7/3 – Romans 3:21-31 – Who has emptied herself or himself for me? For whom have I emptied myself? Prayer starter: Lord Jesus, you have given yourself to me. I dedicate myself anew this day to you.