- 6/3 – John 1:1-18 – Lord Jesus, Eternal Son of the Father, True God and true man, grant us the grace to accept and recognize You and the tremendous love that motivated all You have done for us.
- 6/4 – Isaiah 55:8-9 – Father, You are beyond our knowledge and understanding, yet You have revealed Yourself to us because of Your great love. Grant that we may not consider You as a mystery to be solved, but rather as love to be accepted.
- 6/5 – 1 Corinthians 13:12 – Lord Jesus, Your revelation of God’s love motivates us to climb up and reach for You. Grant that our lives may be marked by work for Your way so that we may one day see and embrace You in heaven.
- 6/6 – John 5:18 – Lord Jesus, You are the Son of the Father, and God come among us. Grant that we may never fail to proclaim this truth even in the face of persecution.
- 6/7 – 1 John 3:2 – Holy Spirit, lead us to heaven. Fill us with Your gifts. Keep us in the way of the gospel.
- 6/8 – 1 Corinthians 2:10 – Holy Spirit, carry us ever to the hights of joy and happiness promised to those who proclaim Christ and abide in His Holy Church.
- 6/9 – Deuteronomy 4:35 – Lord God — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — we praise You as we stand in awe of the tremendous love and grace that has regenerated us; brought us to knowledge of You.
Pray the week: Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost!
- Reflection for the Solemnity of the Holy Trinity
- Reflection for Sunday in the Octave of Corpus Christi