Bible Study for the Fifth Week of Easter
- 5/6 – John 15:1-4 – Lord Jesus, thank You for the grace and inspiration that has brought me into Your Holy Church and grafted me onto the vine. Grant that Your word may continue to strengthen me and prune me for Your work.
- 5/7 – Psalm 80:7-8,14-17 – Heavenly Father, David foresaw the path Your Son Jesus would follow. You in turn raised Him on high for He followed Your will. Watch over Your vine as we face all that challenges us in seeking to follow Your will.
- 5/8 – Isaiah 5:1-7 – Father, when You come to seek the fruit of Your vineyard grant that we be found abundant and productive.
- 5/9 – Jeremiah 2:21 – Father, forgive us when we fall into sin and error. Grant us the grace to return to You in sincere contrition and through Your grace imparted in penance.
- 5/10 – Hosea 10:1-2 – Father, save us from false pride and haughtiness. Prune us again and again so that we may be strengthened to produce good fruit abundantly.
- 5/11 – Revelation 2:1-7 – Lord Jesus, grant us the grace and resolve to return to the innocence of faith and love; that which we had when we were grafted onto your vine.
- 5/12 – Hebrews 12:5-13 – Abba, Father, as you prune us grant that we may keep our eyes fixed on the reward that awaits Your fruitful and productive servants. Grant that we not despair when tested, but rather that we be strengthened.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, help us to grown and flourish as members of the vine.