Bible Study for the Sixth Week of Christmas
- 1/29 – Psalm 23 – Lord Jesus, You are my Shepherd. Grant that I may always take comfort in You, never forgetting that in the midst of turmoil or anxiety, You are with me.
- 1/30 – John 14:27 – Lord Jesus, Your peace is my refuge. Grant me Your gift of peace, and the knowledge that there is nothing that can overcome or defeat Your gifts.
- 1/31 – Psalm 42:11 – Lord Jesus, You know that I grow weary and discouraged. Grant me the grace to rise up again, singing Your praise as I do Your work.
- 2/1 – Psalm 37:1-5 – Lord, the world and those that cling to it rage about me. Grant that I may see Your light that pierces every darkness, and enable me to carry that light to the dark places around me.
- 2/2 – Matthew 6:33 – Lord Jesus, as the week winds down, grant me refreshment, renewal, and Your constant light.
- 2/3 – John 16:33 – Lord, victorious King, You have overcome the world, and none of its darkness can harm me. May I always acknowledge Your peace and Your promises as enough for me.
- 2/4 – Philippians 4:6-7 – Lord Jesus, set my heart and mind on You. Place me within the community of Your Church so that I may work with all and for all, showing forth Your peace.
Pray the week: Lord Jesus, grant me Your comfort in the midst of cares and anxiety.